Fall 2022 Semester End Student Feedback Collection ( from 14th November to 25th November).
You are all requested to participate in this semester-end student feedback session. Your honest feedback will help us improve the overall quality of teaching and learning at RTC and hence you are requested to cooperate and give your full participation.
The feedback will be collected online using the link given below, during your GSH classes ( 14 - 25th Nov) and you are requested to use your personal 3G/4G data should the Wi-Fi connections in your classes not work.
For each module, AAD aims to have 90% student participation and if the requirement is not fulfilled, your class might be asked to fill out the form again. Please note that your feedback is ANONYMOUS and you are requested to share your honest suggestions & comments.
READ FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND FILL IN THE QUESTIONNAIRE
- Select your Batch (i.e. 1st Year, 2nd year, 3rd Year, 4th Year or CE Student Feedback).
- Select your programme and fill out the google form for each module.
- Open the individual module questionnaire by clicking the hyperlink.
- Once you finish answering the questionnaire, CLICK ON SUBMIT BUTTON TO RECORD YOUR ANSWERS.
- When the ANSWERS have been recorded, the following message will be shown.
- Close the page and open the next module questionnaire by clicking the next hyperlink.
- Ensure that you give feedback for all the modules you take this semester.
Click on the Following links according to your Cohort.
For more details, syllabus and registration, click here:
Every Wednesday maintenance will be conducted from 9.30AM- 1:00 PM.
Booking Procedure for students
- Booking/confirmation of the RTC football field should be routed through Student Services Department (SSD). The booking form is available at the SSD. or click to download
- To fully confirm the booking and for immediate booking confirmation of the slot, a student will need to dully fill up the booking form mentioning 14 or a complete one team unique enrolment numbers of the same gender.
- Football field shall be available for use only on a pre-booking. Bookings will be on first-come-first-served-basis. Fixed bookings or blanket reservations will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Students may continue using the football field if there are no bookings made or when students don’t show up after booking.
- No teams will be allowed to book the football field more than one game a day.
- RTC Students will not be charged for games during academic sessions, however during semester breaks they will be charged a fee for the use of the football field if they wish to play.
- No spectators are allowed while conducting Sports tournaments.
- Students will not be allowed to invite outsiders as opponents.
Ground rules for football field (Dos & Don’ts)
- Please adhere to the time schedule and respect your opponents.
- The football field and changing rooms are smoke free zone. Anyone found in violation will be penalized.
- Please take care of your belongings. RTC will be not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Vandalism and graffiti will be dealt seriously.
- All waste should be disposed properly in the bins provided.
- No pets are allowed.
- The schedule is subject to change according to the feedback.
You may contact the RTC IT Support Team as follows:
2. Drop a message on the: RTC IT Support Facebook Page
3. Connect via the RTC IT Support WhatsApp
4. Dial the dedicated IT Support Hotline Number (77457548)
Courtesy, Ministry of Health (MOH).
Additional options for students to access rtcCloud online resources
Mirroring from rtcCloud on-campus (cloud.rtc.bt) to Google Shared Drive and Microsoft OneDrive:
Effective immediately, the Admin Office, in conjunction with Estate & SSD offices is pleased to announce that the newly built laundry unit is now fully operational. The new laundry unit is located close to the college dining/mess, roughly about 20m from the RTC-SEISA Fitness Centre.
With this, the existing Laundry Shop located below the dining will be consolidated and relocated at the new unit with immediate effect. The AFD would like to thank the current Laundry Shop which was run and managed by the students.
With an enhanced set up and dedicated staff attached, the new laundry unit is expected to operate for longer hours and provide better services.
PLEASE DON’T FEED DOGS ON CAMPUS
In view of the increasing dog population on campus, all students, faculty & staff are requested NOT TO FEED dogs on campus. Also, please DON’T ENTERTAIN or PATRONIZE them at any facility – Apartments, Academic spaces, Canteens, Dining Hall, Residence Halls, etc.
Please beware that these dogs are increasingly becoming menacing and could be dangerous.
Therefore, in the interest of your safety as well as the wellbeing of others, please refrain from feeding or patronizing the dogs on campus.