The football field shall be available for use only on a pre-booking basis. In case there are no bookings made or for those who don’t show up after booking, students may continue using the field. However, the right to use the field at designated hours will be given to those who have booked in advance.
Students who fail to show after confirmation of booking will be penalized by having their right to book the field revoked for 3 weeks.
Football field slots available for bookings
Please note that students can practise and excercise on the football field from 9.00AM till 3.00PM during weekdays except on wednesday where maintenance will be conducted from 9.00AM- 12 NOON. Furthermore, students are asked to do so quietly as classes will be in session.
Booking Procedure for students
- Booking/confirmation of the RTC football field should be routed through Student Services Department (SSD). The booking form is available at the SSD or click to download here
- To fully confirm the booking and for immediate booking confirmation of the slot, a student will need to dully fill up the booking form mentioning 14 or a complete one team unique enrolment numbers of the same gender.
- Football field shall be available for use only on a pre-booking. Bookings will be on first-come-first-served-basis. Fixed bookings or blanket reservations will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Students may continue using the football field if there are no bookings made or when students don’t show up after booking.
- No teams will be allowed to book the football field more than one game a day.
- RTC Students will not be charged for games during academic sessions, however during semester breaks they will be charged a fee for the use of the football field if they wish to play.
- Students will not be allowed to invite outsiders as opponents.
Ground rules for football field (Dos & Don’ts)
- Please adhere to the time schedule and respect your opponents.
- The football field and changing rooms are smoke free zone. Anyone found in violation will be penalized.
- Please take care of your belongings. RTC will be not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Vandalism and graffiti will be dealt with seriously.
- All waste should be disposed properly in the bins provided.
- No pets are allowed.
- The schedule is subject to change according to the feedback.