·Students can borrow up to 5 books for 2 weeks.
· Renewal is possible at the Circulation Desk
·You must present you Student ID when checking out items
· Reference items checkout for 1 hour only.
· Fines accrue at 10nu per day, per book.
· Students must pay the cost of the book, a 100nu processing fee,
plus the accumulated overdue fine.
· If you know you have lost a book, let us know ASAP.
Media Sharing Space
· There are more than 600 movies and 10,000 ebooks available to download.
· The Library keeps current issues of Bhutan newspapers on display.
· Older issues are kept in the basement. Ask Library Staff for assistance.
· Current and past issues of the Kuensel may be viewed on the RTC Cloud
- Folder: Library PUBLIC
· A soft copy of past exams are available on the RTC Cloud
· Library staff are here to help you with your research needs! Ask for help!
·Be sure to check the Library Webpage for helpful e-resources links.
· Items on Student Reserve may be checked out for 8 hours.
·Faculty often place a copy of a textbook on Reserve. Check at the Circulation Desk.
· You must present you Student ID when checking out Reserve item