KIND ATTENTION: ALL RTC DAY-SCHOLARS
Please be informed that the City Bus service for Spring Semester will resume from 24th February 2021, for which kindly take note of the following:
1. As in the earlier semesters, students who wish to avail the City Bus Service will need to avail prepaid cards compulsorily. Please note that the buses will be assigned based on the number of prepaid card holders and therefore, availing prepaid card is compulsory.
2. The prepaid cards will need to be availed directly from the City Bus Office located just before the Lungtenzampa Bridge. Registration for the pre-paid cards will happen from immediate effect (from 16thFebruary, 2021 till 2ndMarch 2021 from 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday). Please call 325734. Registration will also be facilitated strictly within the above mentioned timeline at College Campus as a special arrangement.
3. Buses will accept city bus tickets/coupon only until 2nd March 2021 after which tickets/coupon will not be entertained, and prepaid cards will need to be shown physically thereafter.
4. Adjustment for the unutilized days during the Fall Semester due to the first lockdown will be made to those who are eligible, kindly check accordingly.
5. Students must carry the prepaid card at all times. Prepaid card shown as picture in the mobile phone will not be accepted. You will not be allowed to board the bus in case you fail to produce valid physical prepaid cards. Strict monitoring and inspections will be carried out.
6. NO CASH TRANSACTIONS WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE BUS. Paying Bus fare in cash inside the bus is against the policy and any student transacting in cash will be liable for penalties as per the notification.
7. For registration, please take:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph - 1 No.
- Bus Fare as per following chart :
Bus fare as per RTC Academic calendar for spring 2021 are as follows:
|Sl #||Location||Bus fare as per RTC Academic calender 2021||Remarks|
|90 days||89 days||88 days||87 days||86 days||85 days|
|1||City Bus Terminal, Lungtenzampa Bridge,and Kuensel for both to and fro RTC||3,150||3,115||3,080||3,045||3,010||2,975||The number of days are calculated excluding RTC holiday, Saturday and Sunday and inclusive of
30% students discount for availing the prepaid card
|2||Flyover, Changjiji, Olakha , for both to and fro RTC||2,520||2,492||2,464||2,436||2,408||2,380|
|3||Ford Showroom, Honda,Twin Building and Village Resturent Area, for both to and fro RTC||1,890||1,869||1,848||1,827||1,806||1,785|
|4||Babesa Zero Point and RTC Junction, for both to and fro RTC||1,260||1,246||1,232||1,218||1,204||1,190|
For further information please contact Administration Office at 351801/351802 (Ext 108/139) during office hours.