4th December, 2020
This is to remind all the students that the fees for Spring Semester 2021 are due and payable with effect from:
1. All Other Programmes (24th February to 3rd March 2021)
2. CE Students (24th February to 3rd March 2021)
- With the move towards cashless transactions and in line with COVID-19 advisories, the College will not accept cash payment henceforth, and all fees should be deposited by non-cash modes such as mobile payment/bank transfer only.
- Students without a bank account are recommended to open one during the winter vacation. Info on opening a bank account is provided below.
- Please note that Module Repeat fees, if applicable, will also be due and payable within the above timeline.
- The payment modes/options and Fee Charts for the respective Semesters’ are given below.
- Please ensure timely payments to avoid penalties for delayed payments. The penalties in case of default will be charged as outlined in the fee chart.
Click here to view the payment mode and fee charts for All Other Programmes (Excluding BSc. Nursing)
Click here to view the payment mode and fee charts for CE Students
Please contact SSD for further information/ clarifications.