KIND ATTENTION: ALL RTC C.E. STUDENTS
The RTC Administration Office would like to inform all Continuing Education students that the city bus service for Spring Semester will resume from 26th February 2020. In this regard, students who wish to avail the City Bus Service will need to avail prepaid cards compulsorily. Please note that the number of buses assigned will be based on the number of prepaid card holders and therefore, availing pre-paid card is compulsory.
- The prepaid cards can be availed directly from the City Bus office located near Lungtenzampa Bridge prior to the start of classes. Please call 325734.
- You can also get registered for prepaid cards at Administration Office counter near the Finance Office Foyer. The counter will be open from 26th February, 2020 till 4th March, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- The buses will accept city bus tickets/coupon only until 4th March 2020 after which all bus users will need pre-paid cards.
- For registration, please bring:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph - 1 No.
- Bus Fare as per following chart:
Bus fare as per RTC Academic calendar for spring 2020 are as follows:
|Sl #||Location||Bus Fare as per RTC Academic Calendar 2020||Remarks|
|104 days||103 days||102 days||101 days||100 days||99 days|
|1||City Bus Terminal and Lungtenzampa Bridge, for both to and fro RTC||3,640||3,605||3,570||3,535||3,500||3,465||The number of days are calculated excluding RTC holidays, Saturday and Sunday and inclusive of 30% students discount for availing the prepaid card|
|2||Flyover, Olakha (Changjiji, Helipad and Shearee Square), for both to and fro RTC||2,912||2,884||2,856||2,828||2,800||2,772|
|3||Olakha, Tata Showroom, Honda and Dr. Tobgyel School, for both to and fro RTC||2,184||2,163||2,142||2,121||2,100||2,079|
|4||Twin Building, Babesa Zero Point and RTC Junction, for both to and fro RTC||1,456||1,442||1,428||1,414||1,400||1,386|
Students must carry the prepaid card at all times and failure to produce prepaid card will lead to charging of respective fare without any excuse or may not be allowed to board the bus, if packed with those with pre-paid cards.
NO CASH TRANSACTION WILL BE ALLOWED AND PAYNG THE BUS FARE IN CASH INSIDE THE BUS IS AGAINST THEIR TICKETING SYSTEM AND
THEREFORE ANY PASSENGER DOING SUCHSHALL BE LIABLE TO PAY A FINE OF NU. 100/-.
For further information please contact Administration Office at 351801/351802 (Ext 108/139) during office hours.