KIND ATTENTION: ALL RTC DAY-SCHOLARS & C.E. STUDENTS
Please be informed that the City Bus service for Fall Semester will resume from 1st August 2019, for which kindly take note of the following:
- As in the earlier semesters, students who wish to avail the City Bus Service will need to avail prepaid cards compulsorily. Please note that the buses will be assigned based on the number of prepaid card holders and therefore, availing prepaid card is compulsory.
- The prepaid cards will need to be availed directly from the City Bus Office located just before the Lungtenzampa Bridge. Registration for the pre-paid cards will happen from 1st August, 2019 till 6th Aug, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday). Please call 325734.
- Buses will accept city bus tickets/coupon only until 6th August 2019 after which tickets/coupon will not be entertained, and prepaid cards will need to be shown physically thereafter.
- Students must carry the prepaid card at all times. Prepaid card shown as picture in the mobile phone will not be accepted. You will not be allowed to board the bus in case you fail to produce valid physical prepaid cards. Strict monitoring and inspections will be carried out.
- NO CASH TRANSACTIONS WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE BUS. Paying Bus fare in cash inside the bus is against the policy and any student transacting in cash will be liable for penalties as per the notification.
- For registration, please bring:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph - 1 No.
- Bus Fare as per following chart:
Bus fare as per RTC Academic calendar for Fall 2019 are as follows:
City Bus Services for RTC for Fall Semester 2019
|Sl #||Location||Bus fare as per RTC Academic calendar (including exam period)||Remarks|
|1||City Bus Terminal and Lungtenzampa Bridge, for both to and fro RTC||2,940||2,905||2,870||2,835||2,800||The number of days are calculated excluding RTC holidays and Saturdays, Sundays and inclusive of 30% students discount for availing the prepaid card. Exam duration & Saturdays are included.|
|2||Flyover, Olakha (Changjiji, Helipad and Shree Square), for both to and fro RTC||2,352||2,324||2,296||2,268||2,240|
|3||Tata Showroom, Honda and Dr. Tobgyel School, for both to and fro RTC||1,764||1,743||1,722||1,701||1,680|
|4||Twin Building, Babesa Zero Point and RTC Junction, for both to and fro RTC||1,176||1,162||1,148||1,134||1,120|
For further information please contact Administration Office at 351801/351802 (Ext 108/139) during office hours.