Effective immediately, the Admin Office, in conjunction with Estate & SSD offices is pleased to announce that the newly built laundry unit is now fully operational. The new laundry unit is located close to the college dining/mess, roughly about 20m from the RTC-SEISA Fitness Centre.
With this, the existing Laundry Shop located below the dining will be consolidated and relocated at the new unit with immediate effect. The AFD would like to thank the current Laundry Shop which was run and managed by the students.
With an enhanced set up and dedicated staff attached, the new laundry unit is expected to operate for longer hours and provide better services.
|Mon||9 AM to 10 AM||2 PM to 8 PM|
|Wed||9 AM to 10 AM||2 PM to 8 PM|
|Thu||9 AM to 10 AM||3 PM to 8 PM|
|Fri||9 AM to 10 AM||3 PM to 8 PM|
|Sat||9 AM to 12 PM||2 PM to 8 PM|
|Sun||9 AM to 12 PM||2 PM to 8 PM|
|1||Wash and Dry per load (Per load upto 6 kg)||150|
|3||Add-on: Ironing Charges|
|Others as per size|
Contact Person: Kabita Tamang, Mobile: 17395240
Terms and conditions:
- Please check the pockets before items are sent for laundry.
- The laundry shall not be responsible for damage due to non-fast colors or garments that cannot withstand normal cleaning process or damages due to inherent defects in weaving and texture of the materials.
- We will not be responsible for removal of permanent stains.
- No credits will be allowed – all payments will need to be done on the spot via cash/mobile transfers
- Unclaimed items: We will not be responsible for items that not collected within fifteen days from the date of delivery. Items not collected beyond 15 days will be disposed.
- Damage Policy: While every care is taken during the processing of your clothes, in case of any loss or damage to the garment, the unit will not be responsible for a sum not exceeding 5 times of the cleaning value or above charge of the garments / 80% of the actual price of the items?
- Garment Care: We are not responsible for your items bleeding, shrinking, fading, or otherwise becoming altered or becoming worn out by the normal wash-and-dry laundry process. We are also not responsible for any damage from a garment that bleeds the first time it was washed if we were not informed on that it was new. We are also not responsible for any damage that is done to your laundry during normal washing and drying such as buttons falling off, beads coming loose, seam coming undone, etc. By using our service, you agree that your clothes are suitable to be washed in water, on a normal cycle, and dried using heat in a tumble dryer. We cannot be responsible for any damage to clothing that is not suitable for this standard laundering process.